David R. Belanger
Research fellow at the Institute for Mathematical Sciences in the National University of Singapore.
My office is in the Department of Mathematics.
I received my PhD in 2015 from Cornell University. My adviser was Richard A. Shore.
Office: NUS, block S17, room 08-24
Phone: (+65) 9069 8736
Email: belanger at math.nus.edu.sg
- "Conservation theorems for the Cohesiveness Principle". Submitted. (pdf)
- With R.A. Shore, "On the jumps of the degrees below an r.e. degree". Accepted. (pdf)
- "WKL0 and induction principles in model theory". Ann. Pure Appl. Logic 166 no. 7–8, 767–799. (pdf)
- "Reverse mathematics of first-order theories with finitely many models". J. Symbolic Logic, 79 no. 3, 955–984. (pdf)
- "Weak truth table degrees of models". Notre Dame J. Form. Log. 56 no. 2, 263–285. (pdf)
Mailing address: Dept. of Math., S17-08-24, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119076
This page hosted by the Dept. of Math.