List of publications for Ng Tze Beng
- Ng, T.B., The Existence of 7-fields and 8-fields on manifolds, The Quarterly
Journal of Maths., Oxford Series 30 (1979): 197-221.
- Ng, T.B., A note on the mod 2 cohomology of BSOn<16>, Canadian Journal of
Mathematics, XXXVII (1985), 893-907.
- Ng, T.B., Vector bundles over (8k+3)-dimensional manifolds, Pacific Journal of
Mathematics, 121 (1986), 427-443.
- Ng, T.B., Frame fields on manifolds, Canadian Journal of Mathematics, XXXVIII
- Ng, T.B., 4-fields on (4k+2)-dimensional manifolds, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 129
- Ng, T.B., On the integral cohomology of the 7-connective cover of BO, Bulletin of
the Australian Mathematical Society, 38 (1988): 11-17.
- Ng, T.B., On a theorem of Li-Banghe and Peterson on immersions of manifolds,
Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 38 (1988): 203-205.
- Ng, T.B., Computation of the cohomology of BSOn<16> for 23 <=n <=26
using REFUCE, Journal of Symbolic Computation, 7 (1989): 93-00.
- Ng, T.B., Vector bundles over (8k+5)-dimensional manifolds, Proceeding of the
Royal Society of Edinburgh, Section A (Mathematics), 111A (1989); 183-197.
- Ng, T.B., The existence of 7-fields and 8-fields on (8k+5)-dimensional manifolds,
Michigan Mathematical Journal, 36 (1989) 351-364.
- Ng T.B., On the geometric dimension of vector bundles, span of a manifold and immersion
of manifolds in manifolds, Expositiones Mathematicae, 8 (1990): 193 - 226
- Ng T. B., 9-fileds on manifolds, Topology and Its Applications, 39 (1991): 167-187
- Ng, T.B., Vector bundles over (8k+1)-dimensional manifolds, Topology and its
Applications. 60 (1994):61-74.
- Ng, T.B., Ng, T.B. and L F Cheung, Computer graphics and soap bubbles,
Mathematical Medley, 21 (1994):85-95
- Ng, T.B., Calculus, an introduction, Springer Verlag Singapore 1997, 340 pp
- Ng, T.B., Real Numbers, to be published.
- Chen, L H Y, T B Ng and M J Wicks, eds, Proceddings of International Mathematical
Conference 1981, North-Holland, 1982, 202 pp
- Berrick, AJ, T Bier and T B Ng, eds, Topology and Its Applications, 25 no.2 1987
(Special Issue on Singapore Topology Conference).
Introduction to DERIVE for WINDOWS. 1998.
Professional Membership: Member of London Mathematical Society, American Mathematical
Society, Southeast Asian Mathematical Society.
Back to the home page of the Department of
Back to the home page of Ng Tze Beng
Ng Tze Beng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last Modified: Wednesday, 02 January 2002