Lecture Notes: Monday, November 16, 1998
- Section 6 (Area Between Two Curves)
- Various possibilities for the geometry.
- Section 6.6 # 12, 20, 36 (use MAPLE)
#12.Please work through this demonstration.
Chapter 6 Section 7 (Applications of the Definite Integral to
Business and Economics)
- Consumer Surplus
- Producer Surplus
- Future Value of an income stream
- Present Value of an income stream.
- (Future) Value of an annuity
- present value of an annuity.
Skip Lorentz curves.
Examples: Section 6.7 # 6, 9, 12, 16
Lecture Notes Directory